Tuesday 9 July 2019

THN Exclusive!: Silver Stars on Red Velvet

I've just found out that one micro budget film I'm really looking forwards to in the future has had its brilliantly hand drawn poster and their whole movie backlog disallowed! (For unknown reasons on Amazon).
I can't go on without at least getting it out there, this is a brilliant rendition of what's in the film. I also love the tagline, which I'll have you know is all true!
This is the post in question please give it a bit of support by telling @decadesapartproductions how great it is!

There's a bit more news about the film too, they recently worked with a musician millamix. They allowed them to use their music in the film so in turn they made a music video too!
You can see said music at this link here:

I have always been a massive supporter of RJ Cusyk/decades apart they have a great outlook and always do well with the film making tools & budget at their disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment