Wednesday 10 June 2020

Review: I Spit on Your Grave Deja Vu (2019)

Jamie Bernadette in I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019)Stars: Camille Keaton, Jamie Bernadette

Budget: Unknown

Directed By: Meir Zarchi

wow what can I say about this film?
its a sequel no one asked for or needed.
Made by the originals director many years
after the last film.
I spit on your grave has quite a convoluted
sequence of remakes and sequels of its own
too. I think the remake has 2 sequels to it also,
the original has an unofficial sequel.
then this is a direct sequel to the original
film. Got that?
Pretty much done on a shoestring budget
I wouldn't call it micro budget, but it wasn't a big
amount.
It does star the original actress from the first movie
too. it does however have some of the worst acting
coupled with worst writing on a film I've seen in
a very long time.
I can't even be bothered to explain the movie it's so bad I don't know how I made it through the whole film, but I did. It's a massive convoluted mess of a film. One of the guys from the first film, family take revenge on the original woman's daughter, throughout the film one of the families members feels remorse and tries to help.
The daughter is the only one left at the end but there's another weird twist as the some of the other members of the town take revenge too, it's really very messed up. Not in a funny way like troll 2 either it's just BAD. 2 and 1/2 hours of bad too.

THN awards I Spit on Your Grave Deja Vu 0 out of 5 stars, really don't watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment